If you are an individual who would like to work in a culturally diverse environment and want to make Joytv your next career move then the following may be of interest to you. Joytv is always interested in talented, results-oriented and creative individuals to become part of our team.
Joytv is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the CRTC’s requirements for diversity. As such we encourage applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, persons with disabilities and racial minorities.
Joy Posting: Joytv Event Ambassador
Joytv is a local TV station in Surrey, BC broadcasting family entertainment, dramas, documentaries and programming with a strong focus on the community.
We are looking for a joyful and outgoing individual with a passion for marketing and promotions to join our Summer Events Team which will be on site at some of the most exciting events in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley throughout June, July and August.
As a Joytv ambassador, you will:
- Be responsible for promoting Joytv, it’s local programs and sponsors at summer events
- Reflect a positive image of Joytv and its values
- Help organize the event logistics ahead of time
- Provide onsite set up and take down (as required)
- Execute onsite promotions
- Educate consumers about Joytv’s program schedule and on-air hosts
- Assist with social media postings (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess a positive attitude with strong communications skills
- Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds for set up and take down
- Must have valid Class 5 BC driver’s licence
Experience in marketing and office administration will be considered an asset
This position is a part-time opportunity that will include weekends and possibly weekday shifts. Schedule will be provided in advance. Wage is $15.00 per hour.
If you feel that you’re are a good fit, we’d love to meet you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Melissa Munroe, [email protected]
(indicating Event Team in the subject line).
Deadline for submissions is Monday June 5, 2017.
We thank all applicants in advance. Only those being considered will be contacted.
MORE ZOOMERMEDIA CAREER PAGES