Joytv is a Canadian television brand owned by ZoomerMedia. Our mission is to reflect diversity and to inspire JOY.
Based in Surrey, BC, Joytv broadcasts faith-based programming, documentaries and features that have a strong focus on the community.
Joytv rests on three programming pillars:
- Spiritual and faith-based (including paid programs)
We are available in more than 1 million households in Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley region and Victoria, and 5.2 million across Canada on the following channels:
- Shaw Cablesystems – Channel 10 (Vancouver) and Channel 7 (Victoria)
- Telus Optik TV – Channel 123 (Vancouver, Campbell River, Kamloops, Prince George)
- Novus Entertainment – Channel 10 (Vancouver)
- Delta Cable Communications – Channel 4 (Delta)
- Rogers Cable – Channel 173 (ON and NB)
- Bell Satellite – Channel 656 (National)
ZoomerMedia Limited (TSXV: ZUM) is a multimedia company founded by broadcast pioneer Moses Znaimer that is uniquely designed to serve the world’s largest and most affluent generation – the 45-plus.
Other ZoomerMedia properties include: VisionTV; One Get Fit; HopeTV; ZoomerRadio/AM740; Classical 96.3/103; ZoomerMagazine; Zoomer Trade Shows; and IdeaCity Conference.